Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jay's Ride


Well Jay has his first auto. It's a 2000 Ford Ranger. Black with gray interior. V6 automatic. Got all the extras he wanted...Bed liner, Fiberglas bed cover, chrome bed rails, and chrome step bars. I took my home XM radio set and installed it for him. I didn't use it anyway and was still paying for it, so put it in his truck for him to listen to. Oh and of course it has dual exhaust with Flowmasters.
He is, to say the least, tickled pink. Love to see him smile when he talks about it. Hopefully will last him through high school and college. Seems like a good buy.
He starts school tomorrow. Going into tenth grade. He's already decided on Arkansas for college. Just hasn't made his mind up on what he wants to take. One day its medicine and the next its nursing. All I tell him is to be happy doing whatever it is that he decides to do.
Well just updating you, my gentle reader, on the happenings of my life. Hope all is well with you and yours. Drop me a comment and say HI.

No comments: