Friday, September 29, 2006

Bambi beware!!

Well folks for those of you that are interested, I have found a deer camp for the season. Seven thousand acres of pines, hardwoods, and cut overs to hunt. They have a deer management program in place. Which means that they are working for some real trophy deer. Shoot, I'm hunting for meat for the freezer. Sure there are fifty five members in it, but do the math, even if all of us are hunting the same day thats well over a hundred acres each.
It's only an hour or so from home. So I can sleep in my own bed every night. And my dad's club is only about thirty minutes away. So we can eat lunch together and possibly hunt together some. And now that he is retired I have someone to hunt with during the week.
Hopefully I'll have plenty of pics to post from the camp. I'm gonna be taking the digital camera with me. Plan on taking lots of wildlife pics.
Oh and rumor has it that there is a mountain lion roaming the place. That should be fun to meet on the way to the stand before daylight. Several folks have seen it. We'll see if I do.
well folks thats my life for now. Hows things in your neck of the woods? Hope all is well. Drop me a line and say HI. Peace.

No comments: