Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Pics



More pics of Bryce. Slowly figuring out that he can sleep at night. Just wish that it would be in his own bed. LOL! I think that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And to think that I was scared to death about having another kid.
Thanks to Jodie and Pauline for the nice comments. Hope to be taking more pics of him now that he is staying awake more during the day. He has some of the funniest expressions. He'll wrinkle his eyebrows and look at me like "what the heck is this". Starting to work with him on saying daddy. You know you gotta start working on those language skills early.
Anyway hope that all is good with you. drop a line and say HI. Peace!

2 comments:

TravelingNurse said...

I can hear the smile in your words as you talk about him...but I can see why. Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I bet he is growing.... more pics???? C from AR