Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey How are Ya?

Hello happy 'lil reader, how are things in your neck of the woods? Everything here is going ok. Work has been slow thus far, guess the cold weather is keeping everyone inside. It's nice to be able to just sit around and talk. Like I say making easy money right now. But come summer time it will be hard money. And of course I've figured out how to post pictures from my phone directly to blogger. So that has been fun.
Bryce is growing daily. His vocabulary is expanding by the minute. But of all the words he's learning DADDY has got to be my favorite. It's great to come home in the morning from work and he meets me with a big 'ole grin and "DADDY!".
But anyway, thats about it for me. Hope all is good in your world. Drop me a line and say HI.

1 comment:

CoryTraumaRN said...

Hey JL,
I left you a long drawn out comment somewhere so if you find a duplicate, delete one of them. ha/ha.

Thanks for stopping by my page and thanks for the good wishes. I'm so happy to see that you have Bryce and that the law can see that some children are better off with the fathers that love them. Let's hope the same happens for my son. She moved 100 miles away with our grandson, in with a guy she met in rehab and has known for 6 weeks or less. So sad. I haven't seen Landon in almost a month. Take care!