Sunday, August 02, 2009

Hey! How you doing?



Hey my friends, readers, and assorted other visitors to my 'lil spot on the 'Net. I know it's been a while since I posted. Just been busy with life. As you can see Bryce is getting bigger. Think he is gonna be tall like me, I hope so.
Work is good. Busy right now. Hoping for a dayshift position soon. Would help out alot with the baby. And of course nights are for the young people. I've done them for eighteen years, and i'm tired!
Well thats about it for me. I promise i'll do better from now on. Especially now that I have a new reader that has taken interest in some of my old post. Drop a line and say HI.

2 comments:

melissa said...

He is so precious...I never thought YOU would become a trauma nurse. Congrats.

CoryTraumaRN said...

Wow! He has gotten so big. How are things going for you stranger?