Thursday, October 07, 2004

LAST DAY !!!!

Well happy readers. This is the last day I'll be working in Connecticut. Sunday AM my tail is heading South. Ready for moms cooking and to see my family and friends. I'm gonna be working in Memphis for the winter.
Speaking of winter, it's already been in the thirties here. And it's still in the eighties back home. Shoot I even had to scrape frost off the windshield the other morning. Not used to having to do that this early in the year. And of course I'm gonna have to get used to the heat and humidity of home again.
Today is my birthday. Sucks to be here alone for it. But one of the ladies I work with made me a cake and brought it last night. Really surprised me. I guess I've made a few friends here. I'm really going miss a bunch of the folks here. Hopefully we will keep in touch after I'm gone.
This will be my last post from here. Gonna turn in the modem in the morning and cancel internet. Next time I post it will be from the road or moms. It's been a great adventure here and it's just beginning. Gonna be in Memphis for the winter and then looking at Arizona for Febuary. Travel bug has bit me hard.
Well I'm gonna get off before I get too weepy. Post a comment if you want.
GONE !!!

No comments: