Thursday, July 21, 2005

Life Goes On!

Well, Dear Readers, it's been a while since I last posted. Life continues to throw me curves. Went back to the Delta to see if things could be saved. But there has been way too much water under the bridge. The forgiving for the past hurts was do-able. It was the forgetting that was hard. So our paths have split. I'll let you read that as you will.
As far as work goes it's great. I'm working at The Regional Medical Center in Memphis. More commonly know as THE MED. I'm doing Shock Trauma now. It's like Life in the ER on TLC. I love it. Nothing is ever the same. It's great to actually feel like your doing something. I'm doing full time here and signed a two year contract. So I guess i'm here for two years. But the money is ok and I like it so life is good.
So tell me whats happening with you. Update me on your life. And I promise to do better updating here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim--Just a not of appreciation for your blog. I'm a travel nurse recruiter, so your adventures have been especially interesting for me. Many thanks!

John
cincyjohn1@yahoo.com