Sunday, July 16, 2006

Murder,Tennessee


Memphis is well on the way to yet another record year for murders. Think the last I heard the total was hanging right around a hundred. And we are barely halfway into the year. And we haven't even hit the dog days of summer. It's only gonna get hotter and the mood here in town is only gonna get meaner. Guess that means business is gonna be good for me. Trauma is my business, and business is good.
Have been looking at living elsewhere. Just not sure where. Would love to find a Mayberry somewhere. but then like we were talking 'bout at work the other night, I'd be bored silly in an ER somewhere. may just stay here in good 'ole M town for awhile. Go to school and look at retiring to someday.
Speaking of retiring, one day I want to have a cabin in the mountains. And on this cabin will be a big porch or deck. This deck or porch will be looking over some type of water. Whether it be a lake, stream, or river i don't care. Just want to be able to drink a cup of coffee and watch the wildlife. Ain't it great to have dreams. Can only hope that this one comes true.
Drop me a line. Say Hi and tell me to wake up.

No comments: