Thursday, July 06, 2006

State Baseball Tournament!!


Well here we are in Columbus, MS at the state tournament for the 15-16 year old age group for baseball. There are fourteen teams competing from all over the state. Jay plays first and pitches some. Supposed to go on 'til Sunday. Hope we make it all the way.
This pic is of Jay driving to Columbus. Those that know me, know how I feel 'bout folks driving my truck. Shoot the ex-wife didn't drive it more than two or three times. Anyway, he drove probably two thirds of the way. And did quite well too. I was much impressed. Guess my baby is growing up. And that means i'm getting old. Right? Heck no!.......I'm gonna start regressing. Figure by time he is twenty or so i'll be in my teens again.
Well gonna run now, I'll try to keep you updated. Hope we bring home a trophy. leave a comment...Say Hi.

No comments: