Monday, March 12, 2007

A Day Out!


Had a great day riding four wheelers with Jay. Went mud bogging, trail riding, and hill climbing. And one of the trails kinda wandered thru a creek. Needless to say the water was cold, but we had a great time splashing thru the water.
Jay got stuck a few times and we came home muddy and wet but happy. It's days like this that makes all the hours I work worthwhile. Somehow the crap that comes with dealing with the finer citizens of Memphis just doesn't matter that much.
It's great to hear him laugh at getting stuck. I know that I don't have that many years left with him like this. Soon he's gonna be busy with his friends, girls, and his own life. I just hope that I can be as involved with him as he will let me.
Hope all is well in your world. Things here are going well. Drop me a line and say HI. peace!

1 comment:

TravelingNurse said...

Hey glad to see you spend a lot of time out playing. I'm sure it helps with the stress of working trauma. I have no idea why you do it but, I'm glad you like the adrenalin cuz somebody has to do it.
I have been through Memphis a few times and had no desire to stay, but you're probably used to it by now.Do you think you're ready to leave? Great pictures...keep it up. Be safe.