Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home!


Well folks, made it home Saturday at about two o'clock in the afternoon. That's 2298 miles in 33 hours of driving. Was most glad to see the drive way at the house. I drove from Klamath Falls, OR to Santa Rosa, NM the first leg of the trip. I slept about seven hours then finished out the trip.
The last few days I have just tried to settle back into home life. Did a few things around the house. Got me a job. Will be starting on December third. Gonna be working ICU.
To all the folks that read this that I have worked with, thanks for the memories. It was fun and I will always hold a special place for y'all.
keep reading, the way things are looking pretty soon there are will be pics of Bryce on here.
Peace!

3 comments:

southerngirl said...

I'm soooo glad to hear your home...I think you will love your new place of work...God knows I love that town!!!!
Have a great Turkey day!!!!Maybe we'll swing your way before you start work! Love ya lots!

TravelingNurse said...

So glad you had a safe trip. It's nice to come home. Hope the new job is good to ya. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,

No updates since 21st of November and it is now 26th. Do we have a new baby here yet?

Jodie.

Been really busy lately at work, hope you are enjoying home.