Monday, November 05, 2007

The Countdown



The countdown has begun....Only ten days left 'til I am headed home. The time seems to have really flown on some days, and has drug along on others. Have started doing some some stuff to get ready. Cleaned out the truck today, I can't stand to travel in a dirty rig. Gonna wait 'til a little closer to time to leave to wash the outside. This Wednesday is gonna be a laundry and pack day. I start a seven day stretch on Thursday to finish up here. So everything but what I need for those seven days and the drive home is gonna be packed and ready to go. I am oh so ready to be home.

My trusty staff photographer, Molly, has been at it again. She got me a couple of great pics the other day. One is of the sunrise on Mt Shasta in northern California and the other is of a rainbow over Lake Ewanna here in Klamath.

I'm gonna miss the mountains here. I have always had a thing for mountains and my last two assignments have fulfilled this desire to see mountains.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Drop me a line and say HI. It's easy to do....Just hit the comment thingie there and then type in your info and message. Even if you don't have a Blogger account you can leave a message. Shoot even my MOM can figure it out. LOL!


4 comments:

Killer said...

I have always loved the end of a contract.

The long drive back home is very therapeutic.

southerngirl said...

Glad to here your on your way home soon....Have a save trip and be careful!!!!

Hope to see ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TravelingNurse said...

I love the end of an assignment...it's like a relief to know it's over. I especially liked leaving Virginia...some are harder to leave than others.Hope the last stretch is easy on ya. It's gonna be an awesome drive home this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Omg...I just looked at how bad I spelled those words...Well, I guess I can blame it on Arkansas schooling...lol

Southern Girl!