Saturday, February 09, 2008

Long Time No See.....



Hey folks hows it going? Things are getting better here. There have been some major upheavals in my life of late. But that is a blog for another time. Bryce is getting big. He is starting to really develope his personality. It is so great to come home in the morning from work and he be awake. I speak to him and his eyes light up and I get the biggest, widest open mouth toothless grin. It's fun to talk to him and him "talk" back. Just waiting on it to get warmer so I can take him to the zoo and just get out of the house. I've been looking at a Radio Flyer wagon with the big tires. I think it would be great for taking him to the zoo. I tell ya having a baby has definitly made me feel younger. And of course has given me a different outlook on life.

I'm back doing trauma at THE MED in Memphis. Didn't really know how much I missed it until I had been gone from there for a few months. Yeah the money was great traveling, but I really like the trauma thing.

So hows things for you gentle reader? Drop me a line and say HI. It's been a while since we talked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Bryce is so precious!! He looks just like you! I am glad that he puts a smile on your face and makes you feel younger,,, but just wait till he starts walking that is when you will be running your legs off..lol.... it will be worth every minute of it!! Keep in touch!! C from AR