Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here's looking at you, Kid!



Hey gentle reader, Hows things going for you? All in all, things here are going well. Work is good. Bryce is getting bigger by the minute. He's now on a six hour schedule. Taking six ounces at a time. His personality is really starting to show more every day.

As far as my life.......Income tax really came in handy. Got some loans from my folks and brother paid back, and best of all paid off a credit card. They say that prayer does work.....Beginning to see that that may be true. Financially life is really looking up. As far as the rest of life, well lets just say that it's what it is. Getting better every day.

Hope all is well for you. Drop me a line and say HI!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just an angel!! I know that he is bringing you lots of joy!! Keep posting I check here daily just to see what's on your mind. I look forward to each new post. Love the VD... to funny!! C in AR

TravelingNurse said...

Hey, what a great picture...he sure is getting bigger everyday huh? What a cutie! Glad to hear you are liking your job...keep posting.