Thursday, April 17, 2008

What I want....

You know I've been asked what I want in a relationship alot of late...let me tell you what I want.
I want someone that is...
  1. Financially stable.
  2. Reliable.
  3. Responsible.
  4. Trustworthy.
  5. Has their issues under control.
  6. Self sufficient.

I mean am I being unrealistic? I don't want to be someones father. I want someone that will be a partner in the relationship. I don't need a liability. I want someone that understands that sometimes I need a little ME time. As I will respect that they do too.

Applications will be posted in the near future, so put a shine on that resume. And I will be checking references.

7 comments:

southerngirl said...

Hang in there!!!Eventually the right one will come along.
By the way, I ACED my finals and I'm out for the summer!whewwwww. I don't go back until September...I'm gonna find some "me" time!!!!Love ya!

Kevin Hardin said...

Not unrealistic at all. Time heals and makes you forget the bad stuff. I know, and look where I am today......

Greybeard said...

Sounds like you want someone that is independent.
Problem is, as I see it, an independent partner is gonna want the same thing from you, IF they want the complications of having you in their life at all.
Tall order...
not impossible.

Don't give up...
Quitters lose 100% of the time.

(Thanks Jim for coming by. I'll be stopping here often.)

JLeonard said...

Shoot Grey, I just want a girl thats not looking for a father to take care of her. Someone that wants to be with me, for me. Not what I provide. Jim

TravelingNurse said...

Hey there, not unrealistic at all. Focus on thinking about what you want and not what you don't want and that might help. Remember to portray all the same qualities you want and it should help. You usually find someone when you stop looking. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Some just want that special someone in their life. Not asking for you to raise or take care of them, just for you to love them.

CoryTraumaRN said...

Traveling Nurse hit the nail on the head. I stopped looking and decided I was destined to be alone and lo and behold I SWEAR I found my soul mate. He and I are just alike. I'd always dated opposite. Hang in there!