Monday, May 05, 2008

Jay's Prom






Well Jay has reached another milestone in his life. His first prom. He looked absolutely handsome. I forget just how great looking my son is sometimes. His date, Tiffany, was a total knockout in her dress. And together they were perfect. They looked like they should have been walking down a red carpet before an award show somewhere.

His friend, Nathan, is the son of one of my best friends from high school. Joey and I spent a little while talking about the last twenty-two years that have passed since our prom years. And how cool it is that our boys are friends. It was nice to catch up a little. We need to get together and really have a chance to talk.

here are a few pictures I took that day. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay looks great just as you said. I know you are proud Jim.

TravelingNurse said...

Hey, another milestone...congrats. Hope he had a great time!