Thursday, July 31, 2008

Think Bryce has a Crush...



Well folks it was bound to happen sooner or later. Just didn't think it would happen this soon. Bryce has his first crush. The Wason's Pool and Spa commercial will come on and he comes to a complete stop. I mean he will go from a full blown temper fit (not that there are that many of them.) to full attention on the TV as soon as Jennifer starts talking. I mean, I don't really blame him. Heck, I think i've had a crush on her for years too.
Not alot going on in life right now. Working, paying bills, dealing with lifes little issues. You know, everyday stuff. So what's new in your world. Drop me a line and say HI.

2 comments:

TravelingNurse said...

The boy has good taste...lol

JLeonard said...

Got to give him that. She is way cute. LOL. Guess he could do way worse.