Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Just wanted to show off Maddie. She is the daughter of Chris and Stacy. Chris, I would say, is my best friend. We may go a month or more and not talk, but we are always there for each other. He is more like a brother to me than anything else. We have helped each other thru some rough times. I love this picture of Maddie, so very precious. Amazing how innocent babies are.


And of course the obligatory picture of Bryce. He was being silly for his big brother. Jay is really taking to him now that he is more interactive. I think it's because jay has realized that Bryce is not gonna break.

Any way, just a few pics for today. Hope all is well. Drop me a line.

1 comment:

TravelingNurse said...

Sounds like you and your boys are having a good time..hope you are taking care of yourself. The pictures are so cute...Bryce is growing so fast!!!Stay out of the line of fire ya hear?