Sunday, September 12, 2004

16 Days to Go!!

Ok I'm down to 16 working days. Thats four weeks. My birthday is gonna be my last night to work at Backus Hospital in Norwich. Not a bad birthday present. The wife, Julie, is gonna fly up that Friday. I'm gonna show her around here a little then that Saturday we are going out to eat with some folks that I work with. Then Sunday we are heading South. Back to the land of cotton, soybeans, good 'ole boys, and manners. God I can't wait.
I have decided that I am really pathetic. Got into a bit of a funk here. Guess it was the trip home the end of August. Got me really home sick and I was a real bear. But I'm better now. Still home sick. But I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. This is the longest I've been separated from my family. And I was trying to work way too much, and I got tired. This led to my being grumpy. To all that love me that I was short with, I apologize. Didn't mean it. Love you all.
Think I've decided to do the PRN thing at old hospital. Hope they can keep me busy. But heck, hunting season is getting ready to kick off. So it can't all be bad. Gotta restock the freezer. And I hear from my club members that we got a good herd of deer this year. Man I hope so.
Well hope all is well with you and yours. Drop me a line. LET'S GIT 'ER DONE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we love you too grumpy, julie