Monday, September 13, 2004

Oh Canada.....

Last couple of nights I have worked with some girls from Canada. They are from New Foundland. I thought I had a ride up here. These girls drove like four days to get here. And the hoops they had to jump through to get a license for the States. Geez. I asked them if it was worth it, and got a solid YES. Seems that with the socialized medicine up there the pay wages are much less. Guess that puts Canada in the nice place to visit but I don't wanna live there list. Although one girl did tell me that I need to come up there moose hunting. Hmmmmm now that might be an idea.
Down to fifteen working days. Not getting anxious or nothing. Not really a whole lot going on around here right now. The leaves are starting to change. May have to take a ride into the country to see if I can get some decent pictures.
Hope y'all have a good day. Drop me a line to say HI.

No comments: