Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Let the Countdown Begin.

Hey, yeah I know. It's been a while. Seems that I've been busy of late working and trying to find a new assignment around Memphis or Mississippi. Shoot, I'll even go as far as central Arkansas. Got a good chance of going back PRN at my old hospital and the one before that. It's just a matter really of my saying OK and taking the position. But I keep holding out for a travel position. Hope it comes thru. Not that I don't like my old hospitals, but I'm kinda getting where I like this here travel stuff.
Hmmmm....What's happened of late? Oh yeah, Priest was great. Rob Halford can still wail. It's amazing how great his voice still is. Put on a great show. Had a band called Shadows Fall opening up for them. Pretty good too. Heck they rocked. I highly recommend that you see these two bands if at all possible.
Yep the countdown 'til I head home has now begun. It's about four and a half weeks 'til I'm done here. Or even better yet nineteen working days. Of course that's four days a week plus the three left of this week. But I like the sound of that better. Backus and Aureus want me to re-up, but this 'ole boy is headed South for the winter. I hear that they actually get SNOW up here.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Drop me a line and say HI.

No comments: