Thursday, August 16, 2007

Update from the Road..

Well the first day of travel is done. I'm in North Platte, Nebraska. Thats 809 miles from Jonesboro, Arkansas in 12 hours. Not a bad day of driving. Getting to see some of the country that I've never seen or will probably ever get to see again. Let me tell you folks, Nebraska is pretty if you like mile after mile of corn. After New Mexico all the green is nice. Wildlife seen today.... 4 turkeys and more deer than you can shake a stick at. From what I could see from the interstate they looked really big, But I guess that is to be expected from eating all this corn.
Ok to answer a couple of questions from earlier comments......Pictures of the crib will be posted soon in the picture section to the right there. The deal on the house came together for me at the last minute. So was a bit rushed getting it put together before leaving, but its 90 percent there. As far as when the baby is due...It's December 10th for a due date. There is a countdown ticker to the right of this post if you can see it....
Really like living in Jonesboro. It has just enough to feel big town, but small enough that you don't feel overwhelmed. Really gonna like living there.
Well folks bed beckons, so off I go. Hope this finds you well. Drop a line say HI. I'll be posting some pics from the road soon. Left camera in the truck. Peace!

No comments: