Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Update

Hey folks, just a quick update. Have been doing orientation all week, nothing like sitting on your butt and getting paid. I mean there is nothing wrong with free money, but dang, i'm ready to get to work.
Was on the deck of the house here, smoking a cig and three deer walked thru the yard. And these were not just little puny deer. These had the makings of some mighty fine deer. Whats amazing is the fact that we are right in the middle of town. I'll have to take some pictures to post here pretty soon to give you an idea of what its like.
Was glad to see the good folks from Roswell checking in. Really do miss them. Had a lot of fun with them. Wish I could have brought them here with me. Would have been a hoot!!
Hope all is well with you. Drop a line and say HI!!

1 comment:

Killer said...

Sorry I've been missing...just got back in country.

I have always been upset by not having done an assignment in Oregon.