Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Day



Well today was the second of two days off this week. Didn't do much yesterday. Slept it all away. Today I went and saw Resident Evil Extinction. Was pretty good. Your regular movie based on a video game stuff. Lots of gore and fighting. Was kinda nice to just set in a dark theater for an hour and a half and let the world go.
Think I'm gonna go into work mode for the next seven weeks. Six twelve hour shifts a week. I might as well, not much else really going on. I've clicked with a few folks at work, and we've tried to get together a couple of times to go out. But something always seems to get in the way. So rather than keep trying I think i'm just gonna work my ass off and get out of here. Do what I came here to do. Do what I do best. WORK AND WORK ALOT!
I seem to be trying to make everyone happy and not doing worth a damn at any of it. I was told the other day that I was basically a shitty father. It seems that I haven't been calling Jay often enough. And I will freely admit that I hadn't been calling him everyday. But with the time difference and the fact he has a job now....it's hard to connect with him. I try so hard to show people that I love them and support them, but I always seem to fail. Hell thats all I really do excel at....FAILING! I've tried to do better at calling him. But it seems when we do talk it's only for a few minutes and I feel that I'm interrupting him or something. But I will continue to call him and let him know that I love him.
So like I said...Just gonna work myself into a numbness and get the hell out of here. Try to maybe get something accomplished.
Strap on the feedback....The work horse is here and ready to go!

1 comment:

TravelingNurse said...

Hey there workhorse..make yourself happy...it's all you can really do. If someone isn't happy with you then they probably aren't happy with themselves. You do the best you can,right? It's all anyone should ask of you. The phone works both ways last time I checked...and if he's old enough to have a job, he's old enough to call when he needs ya...sounds like you're being taken on my least favorite kind of trip...a guilt trip.Hang in there and be good to yourself.