Friday, June 27, 2008

Dreams fulfilled....




Well my travel buddy, Ashley, is doing what she has dreamed of doing for a long time. She's flying with the PEDIFLIGHT team at the childrens hospital here in Memphis. She has worked hard to get a ton of certifications. And it has finally paid off....She's flying.
Am I a little jealous? Hell yeah....I catch the helicopters all night long at THE MED, I just would like to ride in one sometime. But I also am very proud of her. She's worked her ass off, and finally her dream of flying is coming true.
Drop me a line and say HI. Let me know how life is for you. Peace!

2 comments:

southerngirl said...

Hey you!!!Glad Ashley made it!!!! Just gives me inspiration that I can too!! I've been keeping busy lately with gardening! Getting this plant and that plant from anyone that would give it to me..I've even up rooted moms!!!:)lol... My yard looks good and I've got about $5.00 invested.. Plus a free farmers tan!

TravelingNurse said...

Awesome!! Gotta love it when you follow your dreams...so glad there are adrenalin junkies like y'all...I couldn't do it. Happy 4th!!!