Thursday, July 15, 2004

Good Morning All!!

Well it's another great day here in Connecticut. Temps are great. And I think I have moved to Seattle. We are getting rain nearly everyday. Sometimes all day. Supposed to last 'til next week. Guess will have to wait and see.
Work is going good. Heck sick folks is sick folks. Of course these just talk a little different. Told a guy last night that I had a PILL for him and he asked "a peel of what?". Took me a minute to figure out what he mean't. Then I just busted out laughing. Oh well sometimes I forget that they don't talk proper Southern English.
Not a lot happening right now around here. Got the digital camera. Gonna try to get some decent pictures to put on here. Show ya'll the great scenery up here.
That is if it ever quits raining. Oh did ya notice the weather thing over on the right? Thats so you can be jealous of my weather as ya'll down South slowly roast.
Hey had a thought on the way home......Why do they have braille writing on ATM's and keypads to open gates like at the apartments here? Are there that many blind folks driving that we need braille on the key pads? Think about it. And don't forget to leave me a comment. Just hit the comment right below this post. Take care.

No comments: