Thursday, August 12, 2004

Greetings all.

Hey folks how's things for y'all? Things here are good. Work is.....Well, work. Not much happening there. Just saving lives and healing the sick. You know the routine stuff. I'm working with a great group of folks. Everyone seems to get along great.
I'm flying to Memphis next week. Gonna see the wife, the son, and the folks. It'll be nice to be around folks that talk like me. Flying from Hartford to Atlanta to Memphis. Amazing how you have to fly around the world to get to where you want to go. Seems that theyt would save money by flying direct. But I'm a nurse, not a flight planner.
Talking to another agency about getting to Memphis for the winter. Seems that my agency can't get me an assignment in Memphis, but this other agency says they can. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If not, I may just go to my old hospital and work PRN for the winter.
Planning on going to a Navigator game tomorrow. They are a double A baseball team here in Norwich. It's a farm team for the Giants. Seem to be doing pretty good. Guess we'll have to wait and see. But shoot, it's baseball. Cold Coke, hotdogs, and the crack of the bat. What more could you ask for?
When I come back to Norwich from Memphis, I'm planning on being a working fool. Looking for five to six days a week. Gonna accomplish some of what I came to do. I've played enough, it's time to get serious. Got some bills paid off and gonna work on a big one now. Seems I work more for them more than I work for anything else. Which leads to......
Tired of working for everything but myself. A friend once told me that I take care of everybody but myself. That I need to take care of myself every once in a while. Guess that's true. On the list of things I worry about I'm definitely not at the top. May need to rethink that some. What's your thoughts? Drop me a Comment and let me know.

No comments: