Monday, May 14, 2007

Google hits

Killer posted about referrals from Google serches. Got to thinking and looked at my sitemeter. Kinda interesting...here are a few.

azaleas growing on a wire ring Imagine the suprise on finding my post about the ring girls at the fights I went to. Number two here.

Is Kansas Considered a Southern State this is from ask.com Hit the post about my facts about the south. Number three here.

nurse funny questions Took some work for them to find me on this search. Only about twenty one million results. LOL!

Of course I got several hits from Killers readers. kinda funny how something that started just as a way for my mom to keep up with me while I was in CT traveling has become this addictive. It has actually gotten more hits than I ever thought it would. Any way gentle reader, I'll keep posting, you keep reading. And hopefully we can both get a chuckle from some of it.

1 comment:

Killer said...

It can definitely become an addiction. Sort of like a fat guy putting Gold Bond Powder on his nuts.