Friday, May 18, 2007

waiting on Aliens!



Well another night at work is complete. Things are still going well. I work with a good group of folks. We all seem to get along pretty well. We laugh and cut up and still get the job done.
The other night Ashley had a guy that had been living in his car for a couple of weeks. He was staying in his car not far from the Walmart. You say OK, No big deal. Folks live in their car all the time. Sure they do, but how many of them are looking for aliens? He was waiting for them to abduct him. And he was at the Walmart 'cause we all know that everybody has to go to Walmart at some time. Including aliens I guess. He wanted to be abducted and probed. Guess we all need some probing every now and then.
We've been here for nearly three weeks and the only aliens I have seen are maybe of the illegal type. All in all the folks here have been nice. Really made me feel welcome.
Not much really going on. Life is good. Hope this finds you well. drop me a line and say HI. Peace!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I spent some time catching up on your blog. I noticed you gave a shout out to Killer Rants! which you described as being authored by Killer and a lady friend of his. Thanks. Killer NEVER refers to me as a lady!!

:)

Killer said...

I didnt know you could get an anal probe at WalMart.
I will be there as soon as I get off work.