Monday, May 28, 2007

Just hanging Out!


Hello Gentle Reader, not a lot going on today. Just lazing around and doing a lot of nothing on this holiday. Think I would rather be working. But tomorrow starts a marathon of work for me. I start a twenty-two day stretch. yes, you read that correctly. Twenty-two days of twelve hours shifts in a row. That will take me right up to the day before I fly back to Memphis for a long visit. Well I say long, about two weeks. And then it's back to Roswell for another four weeks.
The bear in the picture is one that I bought in Riudoso. Have decided that rather than buying a tee shirt or hat that I wont wear, I'm going to start buying things that I can see daily to remind me of my travels. Saw this bear and kinda liked the way he had his head cocked.
Ok folks, drop me a line and say HI. PEACE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jim,

Hey man, Rodney here(from the Med). I'm getting ready to come to Hopi, AZ, for a travel assignment. I heard Dana and Trish were going to Tuscon soon.

Later,

Rod

TravelingNurse said...

Love the bear. Saw them first in Colorado and always wanted to buy one..they're pretty heavy so I'll just admire yours if that's ok. 22 days..wow. I admire your commitment...I'd tell my husband about it but then he might want to marry you instead...lol. Keep your sense of humor and your sanity..

Killer said...

I scoff at your 22 days in a row. I am currently in the middle of number 35, and if all goes as planned I will not stop until July 11th.