Monday, July 16, 2007

Lifes many turns..


Yeah, you know how you make wrong turns in life. Sometimes you are able to reverse course and go back the right way. And sometimes you just have to find a new course. I am now charting a course towards being financially solvent. I want to be able to enjoy this childs life as much as possible. I wasn't really able to do that with Jay, but I plan on doing better at that with this new child coming on.
It's been said that it's never too late to be the person you wanted to be. Well, I'm gonna be that person whatever I have to do. I plan on being a better father, son, uncle, brother, and when the time comes, a better boyfriend/husband. It's time to get my priorities straight and start on that better course for my life.
Hit that comment button and give me your thoughts. Peace!

2 comments:

southerngirl said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!!It is never to late!!I have faith in you!! Like I said before, be at peace with yourself at whatever you do. Then, you should be on the right path. Love you bunches cuz!!

Anonymous said...

listen to your heart. You are a big person with a mighty big heart. you always mean well until your temper gets the best of you and then you don't always think with your heart. but I'll always love you and know you for the wonderful person you are. And that's not just a mother's love talking.