Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alienfest.



Well folks,went to the Alienfest here in Roswell. Maybe because it was early on the first day I don't know, but it was not that interesting. Went thru the vendors area and got a few things. I think that the rest of the week was pretty good for them. I know there were a lot of cars in town.

Not really much happening right now. Just trying to finish out the contract and see if the bank is gonna let me get the house. Need to know something pretty soon. Got lots of stuff yet to do.

Well drop a line and say HI. Peace!

3 comments:

TravelingNurse said...

Aww man, I thought the alienfest would have been much cooler...oh well, at least you went. Don't worry too much about the house, just keep your fingers crossed. Those darn banks work on their own time, I think they might still be using the sun dial method. Come to think of it, I think they are using a different calendar too, their days seem to be weeks long.lol.Anyway,I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

laughing said...

No pictures?

You let me down.

Killer said...

Did you see any aliens? I figure they would come to their own festival atleast.