Friday, July 13, 2007

Tuff Hedeman


You may wonder why I have a picture of Tuff Hedeman on my blog. I work with his sister. She says he was a puss when he was a kid. Said she beat him up alot. I don't know about that, but I do know that it takes a real man to get on top of a pissed off bull. And hang on for eight seconds. But anyway Jane got me an autographed picture. Or at least she said its signed by him. LOL!
We went to the rodeo at Capitan the other day. No Tuff wasn't there, but we did see a pretty good rodeo. Had a good time. It's one thing to see it on TV but live is totally different. Would like to see one again.
Well drop me a line. Say HI!

1 comment:

Amy S said...

Hey, that's a great pix. I've been a fan of Tuff Hedeman for years. I have a request. I taped the Life and Times of Tuff Hedeman a few years back when it was on TNN and I accidentally taped over half of it. Could you see if his sister has a copy I could buy or trade for...
If this is too much to ask, I understand.
Thanks
-Amy