Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Missing Sunshine!!




Hey, have been thinking a lot lately. As if thats a surprise right? I really miss the Trauma thing. Yeah had a lot of complaints about some things there, but I really miss it. Loved the pace of it, and the not really knowing what was gonna be coming in next. Am hoping that after I finish this next travel assignment I will be in a shape financially that I can maybe go back there and work. If they will have me.

seems of late I have been seeing the sun rise, but I've been missing the beauty of the sunshine. Sometimes you need to see more of the sunshine to get life into perspective. I guess the realization that no matter how bad things may seem, the sun is going to rise and give you a new day to start over. I have decided to see more sunshine in my life and less of the darkness that has clouded life of late.
I think that is why I like the tattoo on my leg so much. The cross symbolizes faith. The cross is encircled in a never ending celtic knot, symbolizing to me that faith is never ending. And the sun backing it shows that in faith there is always a new beginning to life. I love that I always carry with me a reminder of the sunshine in my life. The day may be dark and gloomy, but I carry a reminder that everyday is a new beginning and the sunshine will return if you have faith.
PEACE!



5 comments:

TravelingNurse said...

Sometimes in life you have to make your own sunshine...if you make a plan and follow it through everything else will fall into place..if it doesn't check your plan to see if it's what YOU really want or if you are doing it for someone else. Most of all love what you do and you'll be happy. I used to love nursing, now I love real estate and nursing is just a means to an end. When life gives you lemons my friend, call me and I'll bring the vodka and we'll have a party!

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS REALLY WHAT YOU MAKE IT. COMES DOWN TO WHAT DO WE REALLY WANT TO MAKE OF IT AND WHAT DO WE REALLY NEED FROM IT. US AS NURSES REALLY HAVE A CHOICE IN NOT ONLY HOW WE CHOOSE TO LOOK AT OUR LIFE BUT THE CHANCE AT CHANGING SOMEONE ELSES LIFE IN PRETTY MUCH EVERY DAY THINGS DECISIONS THAT WE MAKE. OUR ATTITUDE CAN AFFECT MANY PEOPLE DURING OUR DAY SO WHY NOT MAKE THE BEST OF IT AND CHANGE SOMEONES LIFE FOR THE GOOD TODAY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Anonymous said...

sometimes you do have to stand back and listen...listen to what God or your inner voice is telling you. I know myself, I haven't also done that cause it's not easy but just try to stand back and look at the big picture. Eventually it will all come together the way it was supposed to.

Anonymous said...

As Professor Dumbledore stated in the movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2003), “it is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.”

Killer said...

You know a lot of anonymous people.

If you keep getting new ink you will be a different color when I see you again.

Everytime I think I miss the MED someone from there calls me and bitches about how short staffed they are. I don't need that shit.