Thursday, July 26, 2007

Green Chilli's



Ok folks I don't know about where ya'll live but back in the South our cheeseburgers come the old fashioned way....meat, cheese, pickles, onions, mustard and ketchup between two buns.

Needless to say I was surprised to see on the menu at McDonalds a double cheeseburger with green chilli's. Well being the adventuresome type I thought what the heck, i'll try it! Well after eating them pretty regularly (read that every day), I am totally addicted. Trying to figure out if I whine enough they'll get them at the McD's back home. Probably not!

Wonder if I can figure out how to do it at home? May have to take some practice at home. Anyone got any suggestions? Help a brother out!

7 comments:

southerngirl said...

Yummmy, that sounds good!!!!!

JLeonard said...

Man Cuz, you dont know how good it is! Just a litle heat to add some flavor.

othurme said...

Can't you just buy the double cheeseburger and carry green chiles around with you wherever you go?

JLeonard said...

Well that is a very good idea. Hmm....a playmate cooler to keep em cool...Heck yeah....That may just work.

TravelingNurse said...

McDonald's is evil....keep the grn chillis and make your own burger!

Killer said...

I have seen all sorts of strange things at McDonald's around the country...tacos, hotdogs, pigsfeet. Okay the pigsfeet was made up, but I think that is what should be at the Southern McDonald's for some Southern flair.

jeepgirl said...

Lovethe Carlsbad pictures. I had a friend that worked out there sevreal years ago. Spent some time in Carlsbad, Alamagordo and Las Cruces. Never made it to Roswell though!!! Hope things are going well!