Saturday, October 20, 2007

80's music!



Lately I've been on an 80's music kick. There are lots of bands out there that are doing remakes of 80's music. I've found everything from Throwdown doing a punk version of Baby Got Back to Marily Manson doing Tainted Love. The video above is great. I'm sure that The J Geils Band loves this version of their song. It's nicely updated for now.
And as you can see I've learned how to post videos from you tube on my blog. So watch out readers, You never know what I'm gonna find to put on here.
Hows thinks going in your world? Things here are great....Working, paying bills, and counting days 'til im East bound and down. And yes i have found the video on you tube for this song. Just saving it for my last day here. LOL.
Drop me a line and say HI!


3 comments:

southerngirl said...

Gotta love the 80's!!!!! It seems to take you back to that time when your life was simple. I do have to say behind blue eyes is my fav.
Love ya!!! Take care of yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry son too old to enjoy your music, do enjoy the blog. but would love to see your face and hug your neck. talking on the phone just makes me miss you more.hurry the days away and get home boy your mama is missing you. love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Hey honey. I can't wait til you are in the truck and on the way!! Love you bunches!
LA