Saturday, October 27, 2007

A night out...

Had a much needed night out tonight. I met some folks from work at The Creamery tonight and had dinner. We sat there for almost four hours just talking and laughing about things. it was nice to be out. I've been working so damn much it was beginning to feel like I was in a rut. I think over the next three weeks I only have maybe three days off. Then at the end of those three weeks I start a twenty-two hundred mile trip back home.
I've got a job interview with a hospital back home for an ICU position. I have just about decided that I dont want to work in a medical ER. I really love trauma, but can't stand the medical ER stuff.
Looking forward to being home. It'd been a long six months with only a thirteen day visit since I've been gone. I've liked the travel stuff but i'm ready to sleep in my bed in my house.

Hope all is well. Drop me a line and say Hi!

No comments: