Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gotta Love It....



I'm not an overly religious person, and this I find extremely funny. I don't knock anyones religious beliefs, who is to say what is right. But this just rolls me up into a little ball. And when mixed with this song it only gets better.
It is amazing what a skilled performer and mass hysteria will get you. How can anyone watch this and keep a straight face? I for one would be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. Of course I may be condemned to the deepest pits of hell to burn for all eternity for making fun of this guy....But then again he may be right there next to me.
Give me your thoughts and post a comment. Peace!

1 comment:

TravelingNurse said...

OMG, that was hilarious...can you believe how much money those guys make for that crap? It's a sin. LOVED the video!You gonna get some sun before heading home?