Monday, October 08, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday.....






Well it's my birthay too, yeah. Yep the big guy hit the big 40 today. geez if i'd known I was gonna live this long I'd took better care of myself when I was younger. Had the weekend off from work. I did what did any self respecting guy does over his birthday, I laid my butt around and did alot of nothing. This evening I met some folks from work and went and ate pizza then had ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. Not very exciting I know, but it works for me. Not a drinker anymore and don't like the club scene. So this worked great for an old guy.


six more weeks and then a long ride home. Already started mapping it out. gonna try and do it in two day. Gonna be a lot of hard driving but I think I can do it. Of course this all depends on the weather and the roads too. Will of course have to adjust dependent on these factors.


Some of the pictures I've posted here of late come from a girl I work with named Mollie. She is our monitor tech in the unit. She is a hiker and is taking pics for me when she is hiking, so I can post them here. So any credit for the pics go to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful one!! The snow looks so inviting, I am sure it will be hard to come back to this wonderful place in the south. Oh, just wanted to give you a heads up... I found the SOB that invented call lights... I am taking bids as we speak!! Whooo hooo... C