Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Snow Again....



Hey folks, was at work last night and it snowed again. I was like a little kid pressed to the window watching it come down. It was pretty cool. As you can tell it left a pretty good coating over everything. I was excited but the folks at work were like "God I can't believe it's snowing already." I am all for it snowing and all, just as long as I can get my tail out of here the middle of November.
Whats happening in your neck of the woods? Drop me a line and say Hi!

2 comments:

southerngirl said...

Hey!!!! The snow looks great!!! I sure would like to be able to make a snow angel!!lol
I'm dealing with storms back home. I hear Jtown is looking at flood warnings. We never had to deal with that when we lived there.
I have a mid-term tomorrow, the only one so it shouldn't be to bad. I had to cut back on my classes this semester. I couldn't get a grip of the school thing for a while after we lost Brian. Not to mention losing Jody's cousin the same day as Brian's funeral. It's been a rough semester and I'm ready for it to be over. Next semester should be better! Miss you lots! Hope to see you in November!

TravelingNurse said...

Wow, looks cold. I love to see snow on tv or in pictures, so ok with not seeing it in person. Arizona is cool you can go to the snow andcome back to the sun and heat. Nothing new here in Phoenix...stay warm.